European funded projects support the industry, newcomers and (in particular) SMEs in transforming flexible electronics technologies into novel products. Our consortia bring state-of-the-art equipment & expertise from EU’s leading research organizations to bring new product concepts to life.
- Flexible electronics technologies: Organic photovoltaics, OLED displays, novel lighting, Electronics and Integrated Smart Systems
- Service for Hybrid-Printed electronics -enabled new features on large scale
- Commercial viability and SME development cases on hybrid printed electronics
- Pilot lines are serviced by top European RTD’s in the domain of Printed electronics
We can help you
- Access new markets and grow your business in adopting flexible electronics in new products and services by providing you with a total of EUR 165 k worth Technology & Business services
- Transform a product idea into a functional product demonstrator
- From R&D scale to mass production scale
- Lower manufacturing cost and routes and fast access to prototypes
- Lower risk of the decision for SMEs to enter the market
Presentation by EC representative followed by Q&A session: March 14, 2018 from 14:00 to 15:30 at our booth.