We provide interdisciplinary solution approaches for the entire value chain from the idea to the prototype using state-of-the-art technologies and processes based on miniaturization, integration and material optimization.
Combined with state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure, we offer forward-looking solutions and services tailored to the requirements of business and industry. Core topics include large-area micro- and nanostructures, bio- and chemosensors, light technologies, functionalized surfaces or laser processes.
* green photonics and electronics
* structured (biomimetic) surfaces
* piezoelectric sensors and energy harvesters
* large-area production of organic layers (roll-to-roll, screen printing)
* (optical) chemo- and biosensors*laser production technology
* aerosol and inkjet printing
* laser and plasma assisted coating processes